[Spce-user] SPCE 6.5.1 Install Error

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 23 21:04:45 EDT 2018

Hi,

* William Fulton [Tue Oct 23, 2018 at 03:46:06PM +0000]:

> Ok, It looks like I was able to fix this issue by adding "
> --no-check-certificate" to the beginning of the first wget
> statement in the check.inc file in the installer. But this
> certificate issue was in SPCE v5 as well.

This just means that you're missing the ca-certificates package.
Ensure that it is installed and execution should work just fine
then.

PS: I'll open an internal ticket so we check for ca-certificates
before invoking the wget in installer.

regards,
-mika-