[Spce-user] Fwd: Packet Size

qabane me qabaneitsolutions at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:24:12 EDT 2018

Hi Daniel

I have entered it like that now. It does appear that in both cases the
result is the same and the b=AS:80 is removed from SDP when passed down.
But either way, it still doesn't appear to work. the SDP sent to upstream
from Sipwise is:
[image: image.png]
We have set the ptime to that peer to 20 under media transcoding options.

We receive back:
[image: image.png]

Then passed to sip proxy (127.0.0.1:5060 >>> 127.0.0.5080) it appears that
the line filter to take out the b:AS:80 works fine

[image: image.png]
But once RTP starts it looks like that ptime of 20 is not being honoured by
sipwise as the actual packet size of RTP sent indicates a ptime of 40
whereas the packetsize of RTP received from upstream is indeed 20.

We are only observing this when that b= parameter is present by the looks
of it.