[Spce-user] How can i change my Grafana user role?

Hohl Matthias matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Wed Sep 19 15:36:43 EDT 2018

So this has done the trick:

1.       curl http://admin:admin@127.0.0.1:4000/api/users

2.       check the user ID you want to give admin rights… in my example id “2”

3.       curl -X PUT -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{"isGrafanaAdmin": true}' http://admin:admin@127.0.0.1:4000/api/admin/users/2/permissions

4.       Login on your SPCE dashboard

5.       Voila! Admin rights for Grafana. Now you can edit your user and create custom dashboards.

but sadly in version 5.5.5 there is no kamailio field for incoming and outgoing active dialogs counts or peering dialog counts L