[Spce-user] re-write rules conditions

António Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Mon Sep 24 10:49:33 EDT 2018

Hi,

It could be used for map special number that need to be translate to a
local geo, like emergency calls, ej: 112, 911... in function of the
caller you map it to a local destination.

I've read the emergency mapping feature, but there is a limitation, it's
only done globally for the subscriber assuming that alls calls came from
the same location, my subscriber can have numbers/caller from different
locations.

so my idea is to use both values (caller and callee), example:

- if caller=region1 and destination=112, set tag emergency_region1

- if caller=region2 and destination=112, set tag emergency_region2

Latter on emergency maps i set the corresponding destination per prefix.

this way i can ignore the subscriber and focus on the caller, i still
use the emergency mapping to avoid call control/blocks...

possible there is another and better way of doing... but i can't see it
yet.