[Spce-user] How to add thousands of Alias Numbers to a subscriber

Kevin Boddy kevin.boddy at firstnet.co.za
Tue Sep 25 14:24:04 EDT 2018

Hi,

I've got a test setup of Sipwise CE mr 6.4.1 connected to my upstream voip  provider on one interface and my backend PBX on another network interface.
I created the PBX as a subscriber and can get inbound calls working by adding in the Primary Number  and Alias Numbers fields.

I've DID number ranges, non-sequential numbers in total adding up to about 50000 numbers.
How would I add those the Alias Numbers?

The UPN has to have at least three digits otherwise it doesn't work so I can cover some of the number ranges like this but this still leaves me with thousands of numbers to add to this subscriber.

Is there a better way to achieve this?

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin Boddy
ISP Technical

FirstNet Technology Services

Tel: +27318180800 | Direct: +27315736288 | Mobile: +27832661735 | Fax: +27318180801
Address: 4 Sunbury Crescent, Sunbury Office Park, La Lucia Ridge, 4019 | Postal Address: P O Box 703, Umhlanga Rocks, Durban, 4320
Website: http://www.firstnet.co.za
Disclaimer: http://www.firstnet.co.za/disclaimer.htm