[Spce-user] How to add thousands of Alias Numbers to a subscriber

Kevin Boddy kevin.boddy at firstnet.co.za
Wed Sep 26 02:29:45 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have enabled peer to peer calling and tried setting up my PBX as a peer but it wanted to route the inbound call out the same peer it received it on for some reason. Will try again though.

Thanks

Kevin Boddy
ISP Technical

FirstNet Technology Services

Tel: +27318180800 | Direct: +27315736288 | Mobile: +27832661735 | Fax: +27318180801