[Spce-user] mr6.4.1 testing

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Tue Sep 25 03:26:53 EDT 2018

Hi Manuel,

I tried and it works when you leave the IP address in.

Also if used without DHCP, I think --netmask=<mask>, dns=<nameserver>
--broadcast=<IP> and --gateway=<IP> should be added to get things working.

BTW, "service networking restart" (or systemctl restart networking)
works without disconnection (if configured properly).

Thank you,

Regards,

Henk