[Spce-user] mediator fails

qabane me qabaneitsolutions at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 03:01:48 EDT 2018

Hi Alex

Was this by any chance released last night? I happened to have installed a
new 6.4.1 because I had an issue with Redis not wanting to start no matter
what I tried (after a reboot) so I resorted to reinstalling and restoring
from DB. And .... mediator runs :-)

This was at around midnight European time this morning and I applied
hotfixes before I restored.