[Spce-user] How to add thousands of Alias Numbers to a subscriber

Robert Johnson robert.j at bendtel.com
Wed Sep 26 14:27:29 EDT 2018

We are also in the evaluation phase and just recently put our own PBX on
the test system.

One thing that I can think of that would help is to add an option of
adding a range when you add an alias number.

For example, you could add the alias 1 200 2001234 and a range 38
(creating aliases 1 200 2001234 through 1 200 2001271)
Then, you could add an alias of 1 200 2005003 with a range 15 (creating
aliases 1 200 2005003 through 1 200 2005017)

This sort of set up would greatly decrease the repetitiveness of turning
up new PBX customers who have a large quantity of DID's.

I was thinking of adding a feature request for this sort of thing, but
haven't looked into doing so yet.

Does anyone know where to do so and how receptive they would be of this
sort of request?

Thank you!