[Spce-user] Transitioning from one Sipwise to another Sipwise

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 30 08:30:54 EDT 2019

Hi Andy,
you don't have many chances to get that.
You cannot trigger a re-registration of a PBX via SIP.
In your case - for those PBX who didn't re-register - the only option
was to restart the SIP stack on the PBX in order to trigger a new register.

Usually devices do this periodically, so they send re-register every X
seconds.

Cheers,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt