[Spce-user] Possible Bug? - NGCP Firewall in mr6.5.3

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 2 11:08:32 EDT 2019

Hi all,

On 4/2/19 5:04 PM, Hohl Matthias wrote:
..
> Funny thing… also if I have nothing there inside for my eth1 I can place
> calls and receive calls over this eth1… and also ping it etc… like there
> is everything accepted???

Just a hint here, check /etc/iptables/rules.v4 it is a file
generated by ngcpcfg from network.yml and uploaded into iptables.
Also /etc/iptables/rules.v6 is nearby.

If the proper rule available in a file and not available in iptables ->
(re)loading issue. If the rule is missing in file -> was not generated
by ngcpcfg for some reason.

--
Alex Lutay