[Spce-user] ***SPAM*** Call setup rejected behind NAT

Reagan Kizanga Reagan.Kizanga at core2extreme.co.za
Mon Dec 2 05:20:51 EST 2019

Afternoon Oscar,

I have done that already, I can telnet to all the ports required 5060 UDP/TCP, 5061 TCP/TLS, 1443 Web , RTP 30000-40000, 1080.
When I add my Public IP  to Eth0 which has my LAN IP I see that call setup for sip invites come through.

What I what to archive is to have multiple incoming sip and rtp

Kind Regards

Core2Extreme IT Solution

Director

Reagan Kizanga

Cell : 078 081 7307

Cell : 083 809 2272

Tel  : 010 045 3647

Email: reagan.kizanga at core2extreme.co.za<mailto:reagan.kizanga at core2extreme.co.za>

www.core2extreme.co.za<http://www.core2extreme.co.za/>

[1534765147162_CLEAR]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at info at core2extreme.co.za<mailto:info at core2extreme.co.za>