[Spce-user] Failing to create domains

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Wed Feb 20 11:02:40 EST 2019

Hi,

Just for the history here as I believe you have sorted out already.

The message:

MSG="Failed to create domain. (DBIx::Class::Schema::txn_do(): pattern
match timed-out at /usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Utils/Prosody.pm line 23
at /usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Controller/Domain.pm line 137#012)" LOG=""

Means ngcp-panel cannot connect prosody to force domain reload there.
It can be caused by stopped 'prosody' service or IP/port
misconfiguration when ngcp-panel cannot reach prosody.

No other known for me reasons here.

You can check "netstat -anp | grep lua" to see which IP/port
prosody is listening. Is it proper/expected port address?
ngcp-panel read the data from MySQL DB:

> mysql -e "select * from provisioning.xmlgroups g join provisioning.xmlhostgroups hg on g.id=hg.group_id join provisioning.xmlhosts h on hg.host_id=h.id where g.name='xmpp'"

AFAIR, it should be 127.0.0.1 port 5582 on CE by default.

If nothing help and IP/port is OK try to restart it
using "service prosody restart",
you can restart ngcp-panel in case if nothing help.

Have fun!

On 1/26/19 8:12 AM, qabane me wrote:
> Any ideas on what else to look for?
>>          MSG="Failed to create domain. (DBIx::Class::Schema::txn_do():
>>         pattern match timed-out at
>>         /usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Utils/Prosody.pm line 23 at
>>         /usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Controller/Domain.pm line
>>         137#012)" LOG=""

Alex Lutay