[Spce-user] force outbound calls to peer issue

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 4 10:03:41 EST 2019

Hi Sven,

On 2/4/19 11:34 AM, sven.roehrig at web.de wrote:
> If an on-net subscriber is calling an other on-net subscriber but
> force-outbound-calls-to-peer is enabled the number manipulation
> parameters like eg. ccli_selector are taken from the callee instead of
> the peer.
>
> This results in wrong header parameter on the peer call.
>
> Is there anything I can do to change this behavior?
>
> We are running mr5.5.3.

Starting with release mr7.1.1 there is a new preference
force_outb_call_uses_peer_hdrs you can set on the calling party/domain
in order to use peer selectors for forcing calls to peer. This is not
changed in existing releases to keep behavior the same. For older
versions the only way to go is the customtt.

Regards,
Andrew