[Spce-user] Permanent registrations using TCP

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Feb 13 06:05:48 EST 2019

Hi,
the protocol is defined in the extra_socket ifself.
When you add the extra socket in config.yml, you will define the
protocol as well:

extra_sockets:
       upd_sock: udp:1.2.3.4:5060
       tcp_sock: tcp:1.2.3.4:5060

And then in the permanent registration you can choose between udp_sock
or tcp_sock, or tls.

--
Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                               Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                               Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                          A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com          FN: 305595f      FG: LG Wiener Neustadt