[Spce-user] Problem with NGCP Dashboard

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Feb 19 05:54:50 EST 2019

Hi,
what is the problem?
can you share somw screenshot as well as check the /var/log/ngcp/panel*
logs?

--
Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                               Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                               Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                          A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com          FN: 305595f      FG: LG Wiener Neustadt