[Spce-user] Feature request: options reply with 503 during maintenance mode

Mark van Herpen mark at cambrium.nl
Tue Feb 26 07:04:53 EST 2019

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.

It depends on the difference between the default file and my customtt
file if I reject of accept the replacement of the customtt file.

I'm not aware of a patchtt-feature. This sounds like the way to go. Is
this documented somewhere? Can't find in in the handbook or in man ngcpcfg.

Kind regards,

Mark van Herpen