[Spce-user] [SEMS] Performance tuning, parameter USE_THREADPOOL

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 2 09:50:33 EST 2019

Denys,
we have not measured the performance impact with threadpool _disabled_.
It is enabled in our SPCE builds. I think that it is not optimal to
create a new thread for every session, but probably with average cc
around 200 calls you won't notice any difference. Also we use SEMS
mainly for signaling with a few exceptions in our Sipwise appliance and
we do have better experience with threadpool stability-wise than without.

Regards,
Andrew