[Spce-user] mr6.5.2 processes not listening on external IP's

Scott Fertig scottf at zstaff.wcoil.com
Wed Jan 9 14:07:26 EST 2019

Hello,
After a new install and following the initial steps in the manual for
6.5.2 it appears all my processes are listening on 127.0.0.1 or on ipv6
instead of the external IPv4 addresses. I was able to get the web
interface to listen after modifying the nginx config but was certain
this was not the way to actually "fix" the issue. Unfortunately it
appears that Kamailio, and rtpengine are still listening on 127.0.0.1
and ipv6. Can anyone let me know the proper way to fix this? I am using
a public static IPv4 address. I am not certain how this ended up like
this since my interface is named the standard eth0 and is properly working.

Thanks!

--Scott