[Spce-user] Sip statistics not recorded in CE5.5.x ...

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Thu Jan 17 20:54:36 EST 2019

Hi,

I see this in the ngcp-witnessd.log

2019-01-18 09:51:31: cannot send measurements to InfluxDB: field type conflict: input field "description" on measurement "peer_group" is type integer, already exists as type string
2019-01-18 09:51:42: cannot send measurements to InfluxDB: field type conflict: input field "description" on measurement "peer_group" is type integer, already exists as type string
2019-01-18 09:51:52: cannot send measurements to InfluxDB: field type conflict: input field "description" on measurement "peer_group" is type integer, already exists as type string

Is that already in the list to be patched?  Or how do I fix this?

I’d really like to see the Sip statistics…

Thanks
Walter Klomp
--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and