[Spce-user] mr6.5.2 processes not listening on external IP's

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 10 04:06:08 EST 2019

Hi all,

Thank you Tomi, you are absolutely right here.

Listening the localhost only is a default configuration
to prevent exposing services to the public and
compromising them as they are being shipped with
default passwords.

Also installer doesn't really know which network interface
(and which IP, moreover IPv4 or IPv6) you would like to listen on.

Have fun!

--
Alex Lutay