[Spce-user] Incident [#SRY04139] Carrying original destination when forwarding

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Jul 17 09:40:23 EDT 2019

Hi,

On 7/10/19 10:36 AM, morne at tenacit.net wrote:
> Was the info I provided detailed enough?

so are you using serial_forking_by_q_value and different q-values for
your static registration? I could not reproduce the described issue
neither using parallel nor serial forking by q value using latest
version mr7.4.1.
Perhaps posting kamailio-proxy.log with debug 2 (INFO) would help
somewhat, I will take a look on best effort basis but I can not
guarantee timely response on this matter being too busy with the project.

BR,
Andrew