[Spce-user] LetsEncrypt - sipwise with LTS but secure user portal

Andy Clark andyclark05251978 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:05:38 EDT 2019

LetsEncrypt - sipwise with LTS but secure user portal

hope this helps someone who is trying to install valid cert on sipwise

spce.mydomain.com
spce = hostname
mydomain.com = your domain name

you might need to reboot after changing modifying the config.yml (I had to,
also be sure to make a backup of it)

sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade
sudo apt-get install git
sudo git clone https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt /opt/letsencrypt
cd /opt/letsencrypt
/opt/letsencrypt/certbot-auto certonly --manual --preferred-challenges dns
--email admin at mydomain.com --domains spce.mydomain.com
NOTE: follow the instructions on the screen

---manually renew---
/opt/letsencrypt/letsencrypt-auto renew

--- Don't use---
/opt/letsencrypt/certbot-auto certonly --manual --renew-by-default
--preferred-challenges dns  --email admin at gofiber.com --domains
spce.mydomain.com