[Spce-user] Callee Rewrite rule depending on the caller

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 6 06:45:55 EST 2019

Hi Paul,
you can modify the callee number by adding one of the special
caller-assigned preferences as a prefix, for example emergency_prefix
(or if it's already in use emergency_suffix). Then you could have an
inbound rewrite rule assigned to calling subscriber/domain. Not sure if
it solves your problem, i.e. if you can describe the necessary rewrite
in form of a regex. The main goal is that the normalized number after
inbound rewrite rules matches callee-subscriber or is routed to the
right peer.

Hope this helps.
Andrew