[Spce-user] SPCE Not Responding to REGISTER

EMMANUEL AFANG afang.emmanuel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:45:10 EST 2019

Thanks Alex and Daniel
I saw that the lb service failed because I tried to use letsencrypt but
failed and reverted the keys. The reverted keys did not have the required
sss-cert group added, this was the reason for kamalio-lb failures

:~# ngcp-service summary
Service                        Managed      Started   Status
------------------------------ ------------ --------- ----------
asterisk                       managed      on-boot   active
exim                           managed      on-boot   active
grafana                        managed      on-boot   active
influxdb                       managed      on-boot   active
kannel-bearerbox               unmanaged    on-boot   inactive
kannel-smsbox                  unmanaged    on-boot   inactive
lb                             managed      on-boot   failed
licensed                       managed      on-boot   active
mediator                       managed      on-boot   active
mysql                          managed      on-boot   active
ngcp-eaddress                  managed      on-boot   active
ngcp-panel                     managed      on-boot   active
ngcp-witnessd                  managed      on-boot   active
nginx                          managed      on-boot   active
ntp                            managed      on-boot   active
prosody                        managed      on-boot   active
proxy                          managed      on-boot   active
rateomat                       managed      on-boot   active
redis                          managed      on-boot   active
rtpengine                      managed      on-boot   active
rtpengine-recording            unmanaged    on-boot   inactive
rtpengine-recording-nfs-mount  unmanaged    on-boot   inactive
sems                           managed      on-boot   active
ssh                            managed      on-boot   active
syslog                         managed      on-boot   active
telegraf                       managed      on-boot   active

It is now fixed.

Best Regards

*Emmanuel Afang *

Mobile +2347084280332