[Spce-user] Peer Registration with Unresolvable Realm

EMMANUEL AFANG afang.emmanuel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 20:22:27 EST 2019

Hi Alexis
Thanks for you swift response.
The remote peer is correctly setup and INVITES are being sent out, as I
supplied both an IP and a Hostname. The problem however is with REGISTER.
It needs to use an unresolvable realm / domain. And spce uses this domain
as the host to send REGISTER to. So I need a way to tell spce what IP the
realm should be.
Tried adding to /etc/hosts file, but notice that
1. It is readonly
2. File resets after every reboot
3. spce does not take any value added there.

So in spce, where do I add dns entry (the equivalence of /etc/hosts file) ?

Best Regards

*Emmanuel Afang *

Mobile +2347084280332
Email:  *a <cuzomba at dial-mobile.com>fang.emmanuel at gmail.com