[Spce-user] LetsEncrypt and TLS

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Sat Mar 16 08:26:43 EDT 2019

Hi Andy,

You can check the certificate on https://sslanalyzer.comodoca.com/ and
specify port 5061 to find errors.

I'm using letsencrypt for over a year now, working perfectly. I
installed from the repository stretch-backports which is a little easier
then using git (packages certbot and python3-certbot, config files in
etc/letsencrypt).

Please note that after an automatic renew you have to reload nginx to
activate the certificate, you can use the post-hook option in the
certbot renew line for this.

I recently also integrated SNI with multiple certificates into Sipwise,
if anybody is interested please let me know. It would be great if
Sipwise would consider implementing SNI as I have to add domains
manually in the customtt files (adding the domains in config.yml would
be a better solution, but requires a custom template).

Custom files required: ngcp-panel_csc.customtt.tt2;
ngcp-panel_admin_api.customtt.tt2; ssl_params.customtt.tt2 (to enable
ssl stapling, not required) and as I found that the cronjob wasn't
working anymore so also a certbot.service and certbot.timer file.

Regards,

Henk