[Spce-user] Upgrade error

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 18 06:38:59 EDT 2019

Hi,

You see there the output of 'ngcpcfg check' which validates YML files.
The error means: necessary/mandatory keys are missing in you config.yml.

They suppose to be added by 16549_add_cdrexport_csv_header_footer.up
script.
Which have to be called by ngcp-update-cfg-schema tool from ngcp-upgrade.

How did you upgrade your system?

If you followed the official manuals,
please share the upgrade logs from /var/backup/ngcp-mr7.2.1/
(you can send them privately to me).

As a possible solution here, execute 'ngcp-update-cfg-schema' and share
the output. Sure 'ngcpcfg apply' will be necessary.

P.S I do not see such errors reported on our autotest upgrade systems.

--
Alex Lutay