[Spce-user] Upgrade from 5.5.5 to 6.5.3 - Block Useragent Edit

José María Caballero Alba josem.caballero at tecsens.com
Wed Mar 20 05:54:04 EDT 2019

hi,

yes, separated by "," and you can use 'friendly' instead of "friendly"

for the xlog I do not know.

Cheers

El 20/3/19 a las 10:50, Hohl Matthias escribió:

> Thank you, but will there also the XLOG message in my kamailio.log
> file if I use the config.yml setting?
>
> Btw: in witch format I have to insert the UA here?
>
> ua_patterns: []
>
> is this format correct?
>
> Ua_pattern: [“/friendly-request”,"^sipcli.+",”abcd”)/
>
> Thanks again

José María Caballero Alba, Ext 109
Technical Dept.
Tecsens
(T)  +34.902.88.40.80

www.tecsens.com
Sense & Technology

Voice Solutions,
Internet, Networks & Security,
Private Cloud Services,
IT Consulting & Outsourcing

AVISO LEGAL
Esta información es privada y confidencial, y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este mensaje y, a pesar de ello ha podido acceder a dicha información, por favor elimine este mensaje.
LEGAL NOTICE
This information is private and confidential, and intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, and you have been able to access its content, please delete this message.