[Spce-user] Virtual Network Interface as RTP Interface and missing v6gateway

Hohl Matthias matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Wed Mar 27 07:44:02 EDT 2019

Aah okay…

I forgot about 12.2.4 in this way… so to “disable” this I have to choose a rtp interface name without “:” in it 😊

                     rtp_interface eth0_1_peering=eth0_1_peering is sync between config and db

                     rtp_interface ext=ext is sync between config and db

                     smsc_peer default_smsc=default_smsc is sync between config and db

done… is working.

Also v6gateway I insert. Also works now.

So dealing in this way with eth0 and eth0:1 is the productive way, right?