[Spce-user] URGENT: mysql database ist growing until disk is full (mr6.5.4.1)

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri May 10 07:22:16 EDT 2019

Hi,
The reason of the error message is that some of those ACC entry does not
have the required branch_id field that mediator requires to created the CDR.

Did you upgrade the system to 6.5.4 recently?
Do you have the following lines in your

[Optima]root at sp1:/usr/lib/ngcp-sems/audio/it# grep "branch_id"
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/kamailio.cfg.tt2
modparam("db_redis", "keys",
"acc=entry:callid,time_hires,branch_id&cid:callid&meth:method")
modparam("acc", "multi_leg_info",
"src_leg=$avp(i:901);dst_leg=$avp(i:902);branch_id=$avp(acc_branch_id)")

If not, it seems you have al older version of kamailio templates, so you
should update the to latest 6.5.4.x

Once you have that lines in place, what I suggest, to fix the ERROR
messages, is to :

1. stop mediator
2. install the previous version of ngcp-mediator 6.5.4.1 (who does not
have the branch_id patch inside), and let it run in order to create CDRs
for those ACCs.
3. re update nediator to latest package (apt-get update && apt-get
install ngcp-mediator)

After that you should not see the error related to "branch_id" anymore.

Regarding the disk usage, I cannot say why acc_trash is so big.

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt