[Spce-user] Session Timer

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri May 31 09:48:20 EDT 2019

Hi,
there is not real reason, that's the default options. Now the SST are
configurable via preferences.

Please notice that in recent version (mr6.5+) we have the option
session_timer.enable = transparent

This will keep C5 out of the SST loop, and will leave the end points to
negotiates the SST end-to-end.
We suggest to use this setting if you can.

Cheers,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt