[Spce-user] Inbound Calls from DID Number not working

Reagan Kizanga Reagan.Kizanga at core2extreme.co.za
Tue Sep 3 05:21:24 EDT 2019

Hi I have Peerings Setup already,

I can make outbound calls but i am unable to receive calls from my DID number allocated me.
My the IP address for my Outbound calls is Different to the IP address for inbound.
I am told that Sipwise is blocking Sip traffic and returning 403 error.

ITSP uses IP authentication for Inbound Calls.

I can make calls to all users with my sip domain  and receive calls but i cant receive calls to my DID number allocated to a sip user with the E1 number .

Kind Regards

Core2Extreme IT Solution

Director

Reagan Kizanga

Cell : 078 081 7307

Tel  : 010 045 3647

Email: reagan.kizanga at core2extreme.co.za

www.core2extreme.co.za

[1534765147162_CLEAR]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at info at core2extreme.co.za