[Spce-user] Peer Probing problem

Reagan Kizanga Reagan.Kizanga at core2extreme.co.za
Tue Sep 10 03:42:49 EDT 2019

Hi Luc,
Thanks for the insight I have already tried that to no avail.
I even enabled foreign domains to yes on the config file, but sip invites are just still getting rejected.

Guys is there any one on the community who is using IDT Express as their VoiP Termination ITSP and has managed to get sipwise CE to work running behind NAT  and using a Mikrotik as their Firewall.

IF yes please help me out, I have been battling now for almost 3 months.

Kind Regards

Core2Extreme IT Solution

Director

Reagan Kizanga

Cell : 078 081 7307

Cell : 083 809 2272

Tel  : 010 045 3647

Email: reagan.kizanga at core2extreme.co.za<mailto:reagan.kizanga at core2extreme.co.za>

www.core2extreme.co.za<http://www.core2extreme.co.za/>

[1534765147162_CLEAR]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at info at core2extreme.co.za<mailto:info at core2extreme.co.za>