[Spce-user] How to reset a hanged max concurrent calls limit exceeded in mr6.5.5

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 12 04:55:32 EDT 2019

Hi,
if you need to reset counters for the call limit, you should have the
following script:

#:/var/sipwise# ngcp-dlgcnt-check  -h
ngcp-dlgcnt-check [options]
         options
         -h this help
         -r remove unknown callids from redis properly

running: ngcp-dlgcnt-check
you will see the list of hanging calls that should be clean
running: ngcp-dlgcnt-check -r
You will remove those calls from dialog list and decrease the counters
properly.

Is that what you need?

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt