[Spce-user] failed outbound calls on pickup

Dustin Rollins dustin at npinfo.com
Thu Sep 19 17:02:08 EDT 2019

I have seen things like this with UDP.  The specific issue that I have seen is that the SPCE has so many headers you will exceed the 1500 byte MTU and the fragment of the packet will get dropped.  Changing to TCP allows the entire message to go through.  I have not seen changing to TCP add any significant time to call setup.