[Spce-user] Need help for Sip trunk setup

Kamran Asghar kamran.asghar at live.com
Sat Sep 21 03:35:19 EDT 2019

Hi guys,

I am new to sipwise and recently installed sipwise latest version. I am configured the subscribers and able to dial within the extensions. Now stepped further and created peering with one of the sip trunk. Configured it like what is mentioned in the document but i have tow challenges;

  *   Unable to check sip of trunks
  *   Call rejected and i have tested it through call verification and it is giving following;

[cid:84378d05-38d5-4cb4-9a5c-cfba10865ce4]

Can someone advise me how to check the status of sip trunks? and How we call troubleshoot or trace the call records to find the issue?

Your help is really appreciated.

Regards
Kamran