[Spce-user] sipwise C5 CE : Which impact if we change the the sip and rtp ports - need support

Youssef Boujraf yboujraf at by-research.be
Mon Sep 30 20:26:14 EDT 2019

Dear all,

Installation :
----------------

I followed with success the instructions to install the sipwise C5 CE (mr7.5 build 1).

Update sip and rtp ports :
----------------------------------

In my configuration, we have some telecom equipments (SIP Audio codec) for Audio contribution and distribution.
Each manufacturer use different ports for SIP & RTP.
We tryed to force all of them with sip port : 5060 & rtp ports : 10.000 - 20.000 but unfortunaltely not possible (read only parameters).

To finalyze my proof of concept to secure the contribution lines with sipwise CE.

=> I am looking for a list of all the ports used by sipwise and in which file we could find it in case we would like to update it.

- sip port 5060, 5061
- rtp port : min & max

If the sip and/or rtp ports are referenced by many config file, firewall rules, we need to know it.

Firewall rules :

We tested with success in a private network with softphone.
Now we would like to test it in a public network  (through pFsense firewall).

=> I need to create some firewall rules and Nating (pFsense)

Do I need a NAT 1:1   ? sipwise private ip - sipwise public ip
Which inboud / outbound rules do I need to create in the firewall (pFsense) to enable sipwise ? in the case the internal firewall of sipwise is already enabled.

Thanks for any help or direction.

Best Regards
Youssef