[Spce-user] Need help for Sip trunk setup

Tomi Hakkarainen tomishakkarainen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 07:43:07 EDT 2019

Hi,

Would look SIP options and 200 ok responses on sngrep.
Also if you get any sip response to options messages you know at least the far end is alive and understand SIP so trunk is UP.

Might need you to check that you have probing enabled on the peer if you do not see option pings sent on trunk.

https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr6.5.5/spce/images/peer_probing_server_settings.png

You can read more about the probing and how to monitor on the sipwise docs
Example : https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr6.5.5/spce/ar01s07.html

I hope this helps to right direction

Tomi