[Spce-user] Move Sipwise 8.3.1 to another server

cappellari at connectlife.it cappellari at connectlife.it
Tue Apr 14 06:05:50 EDT 2020

Hello everyone! I need to move a sipwise installation to another server. I copied the ngcp-config folder to the new server, exported the DB with mysqldump and reimported to the new server, applied the configuration with ngcpcfg apply. Everything works, but when I restart the server the mysql service does not start, as a consequence also the kamailio proxy and dependent services. I need to delete the idbdata file from / ngcp-data / mysql to restart mysql. It looks like an innodb corruption issue. Some advice?