[Spce-user] "implicit" extensions

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 13 14:12:12 EDT 2020

Hi,
it should actually work by default, sending call to AoR of the subscriber with dialed extension in R-URI.
If the endpoint responds with 404, it falls back to main AoR. Sipwise team would need more information about your setup. For example, have you changed the value of extended_dialing_mode preference and are you using dynamic or static registration (but that shouldn’t matter AFAIK). If there are no pointers in your configuration please share your kamailio-proxy.log by grepping call-id of one specific call that didn’t behave as expected. That is useful in all situations.

Regards,
Andrew