[Spce-user] CSC User Interface 'Delete Voicemail' Option

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 22 03:55:25 EDT 2020

Dear Michael,

Please always use spce-user@ communication channel.
At the moment I cannot promise you the fast fix in mr6.5
right now. The ticket is still in queue for processing.

The backporting depends on the necessary changes there.

Anyway modern releases have a lot of new features for CSC
including localisation, etc. I suggest you to consider mr7.5 LTS as
stable and migrate there.

Thank you.

--
Alex Lutay