[Spce-user] Connect to provider with authentication

joan at megatro.com joan at megatro.com
Tue Apr 28 03:09:54 EDT 2020

Hi,

We have same problema.

In Peering server/preference / remote autentication, you can find:

peer_auth_user, peer_auth_pass and peer_auth_realm

This looks best solution to authenticate all calls in this peering.

But this does not run and we need put autentication data in every subscriber:

Subscriber/preferences/remote autentication

Someone knows how utenticate all peering?

Thank you,,