[Spce-user] Peer gateway returning a wrong response

Marco Capetta mcapetta at sipwise.com
Thu Feb 13 02:49:55 EST 2020

Hi Raul,

you can try adding the code to "kamailio.proxy.filter_failover_response"
params of config.yml file.
The drawback is that the configuration will be system wide, so it iwll
be applied automatically to all the peers.

Regards
Marco

--
*Marco Capetta *
VoIP Developer

Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2044 <tel:+4313012044>
Email: mcapetta at sipwise.com <mailto:mcapetta at sipwise.com>
Website: www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206