[Spce-user] Sipwise and Fusionpbx

Brian Pelletier brian.pelletier at aloe-me.net
Wed Feb 19 11:57:36 EST 2020

I had to play around with tags in Sipwise to make it work. I think I have exact notes on what had to be done. When I get back to a computer I'll try to find them.  If not I can look at the trunk setting I have.

Brian Pelletier

---- On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 11:54:41 -0500 Reagan.Kizanga at core2extreme.co.za wrote ----

Hi Brian,

I have caller ID setup on the extension,

Please advise on your work around, I don’t mind any solution that will work

Kind Regards

Core2Extreme IT Solution

Director

Reagan Kizanga

Cell : 078 081 7307

Cell : 083 809 2272

Tel  : 010 045 3647

Email: reagan.kizanga at core2extreme.co.za

www.core2extreme.co.za

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at info at core2extreme.co.za