[Spce-user] fraud vulnerability

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 9 11:39:09 EST 2020

Hi,

It looks like you/someone posted SIP logs and/or
SIP credentials somewhere and some "hacker" tried the
first one, no luck, then the second one -> win.

I am not aware of such kamailio leakage possibility.

As an advice, try to google your IP/FQDN + username 108,
most probably google/shodan have indexed them already.

--
Alex Lutay