[Spce-user] No ActiveCall on Grafana

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Tue Jan 14 19:17:25 EST 2020

Hello,

i have the same problem after upgrading to 7.5.2

active calls shows just 1 and registered subscribers/devices shows just around the half of them, who are really registered.

I backchecked this with

ngcp-kamctl proxy online | wc -l

also if I try your bugfix dashboard, it shows me N/A in active calls section…