[Spce-user] You can neither make a call nor receive one

Horace Miles horace.miles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 19:21:18 EDT 2020

After reading the content on sipwise.com it states that Sipwise CE is free
and that I will be able to use it as a solution.  But when I log in as a
subscriber it wants me to upgrade to C5 PRO.  Is this a bait and switch
tactic?  If it is not how do I enable Sipwise CE to make calls, I don't see
any way through the Admin login under resellers.

You can neither make a call nor receive one, since the RTC:engine is not
active. If you operate a C5 CE then first upgrade to a C5 PRO to be able to
use the RTC:engine.
--
Horace Miles Jr
*Ga 6:3  For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he