[Spce-user] uploading rates using prefix string

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Thu Jul 9 17:29:07 EDT 2020

1.       Create one suitable fee using UI, test if it matches as desired (your example show regex wildcards „.“, which is wrong for prefix fees)

2.       Press Download CSV button

3.       Look at the file with your favourite editor or Spreadsheet software. Copy+paste your 8000 prefixes and complete the rows so they match the first sample row.

4.       Save the edited CSV and upload it, with the „Purge“ checkbox checked

br