[Spce-user] You can neither make a call nor receive one

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Jul 21 06:00:49 EDT 2020

Dear Mr. Horace Miles Jr,

Thank you for your message.
We are happy to learn you are trying our Sipwise CE.

All our solutions are deployed as core components of many providers
worldwide and our customers provide services such as voice calls, video
calls, SIP trunking or other UC services via 3rd party applications or
traditional phones and other physical devices (e.g. PBX systems). Our CE
is available for you to try our core building block and see it's
capabilities meet your business needs. Still, to use additional software
modules, such as Cloud PBX, Sip:phone app and RTC:engine you need to buy
our carrier grade solutions C5 PRO or C5 CARRIER.

RTC:engine stands for the middleware for the emerging standard WebRTC
and it allows an easy integration of selfmade (or 3rd party) web
applications for web based real time communications. All add-on modules
are only available for C5 PRO and C5 CARRIER customers. If you want to
make calls with the Sipwise CE version, you can immediately use regular
sip clients (example: desk phones, soft phones).

Our sales team is happy to provide you with more info about the
RTC:Engine and also about the Certified Training for the Sipwise CE
where users get to learn from basic to advanced topics.

--
Alex Lutay
Vice President Development

Office: +43 1 30120436
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: https://www.sipwise.com

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH“ - Europaring F15 – 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Wr. Neustadt, ATU64002206